Welcome to GlassCubicle.com! We are posting everything cubicle related and in particular glass cubicles. Why? Because we love them! Nerdy, I know but hey someone has to love the cubicle. Please check back often or subscribe to our feed.
The office cubicle was created by designer Robert Propst for Herman Miller, and released in 1967 under the name “Action Office II”. (source: Wikipedia)
…and today the form has taken a life of it’s own:
Glass cubicles from floor to ceiling are the hottest trend in office workstation options. The next step is anyone’s guess but you can be sure, cubicles are here to stay.
- When Purchasing Ergonomic Office Furniture, what To Consider (7/18/2017) - When it concerns purchasing workplace furniture, there are unlimited choices– nevertheless, you aren’t always working with a boundless budget. Refurnishing your workplace can become rather pricey, depending on who you get your item from, and not just that, there’s no guarantee that exactly what you buy will be perfect for the numerous worker physique over … Continue reading When Purchasing Ergonomic Office Furniture, what To Consider
- What Are Your Choices When Renting Or Leasing An Office? (6/14/2017) - This is where understanding the difference between leasing and leasing can save you money and troubles. There is a type of workplace space that can be rented which is normally referred to as ‘executive suites’. We’re not talking about CEO offices. It can happen so rapidly, that you can sign for your office space in … Continue reading What Are Your Choices When Renting Or Leasing An Office?
- The Right Stuff for Your Home Office (5/19/2017) - Are you trying to run your own business from your house or are you a federal government or company worker who has the choice to work from home? Working at house has lots of advantages, including more time spent with family and no cash invested in workplace leasing. Perhaps you’re one of the numerous individuals … Continue reading The Right Stuff for Your Home Office
- Organizing the Office Furnishings (4/14/2017) - It would be cool to have every you can possibly imagine piece of office furniture in an office. This is not only impractical, it is likewise impossible. The secret behind well-organized offices (at least in terms of the furniture it owns) lies not on the range of furniture they have but on how well they … Continue reading Organizing the Office Furnishings
So now you can see why we love all things cubicle and glass cubicles in particular.
- Advantages of glass cubicles
Everybody understands exactly what a desk is or a minimum of they have an unclear concept of it. Include in the term glass and many individuals aren’t sure exactly what you are discussing. Glass desks are popular in the workplace furnishings world and the reasons are evident.
- Visual appeal – It’s simple to see (actually) the distinction as a space packed with glass desks simply normally look much better. They provide a coolness aspect that can not be attained with conventional desks.
- Natural lighting – When once more it’s simple to comprehend exactly how light can be distributed much easier when there are no “walls” to obstruct it. The light will reach you if the only thing in between the light source and you is glass.
If somebody is on the phone or at their desk, much easier to connect
- Aesthetically – With standard walled workplaces or high wall desks you can simply look and see. You likewise cannot wave en route by to let them understand the conference is on. Glass desks eliminate these obstacles and enable a lot easier interaction.
If you need to produce a work area that needs using desks, it makes good sense to pick glass desks and enhance your effectiveness, lower lighting expenses and enhance moral. Plus the workplace will look cool!